Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2nd day

Yesterday was very hard. I was so good during the day, eating healthy and I was looking forward to start the first day of flamenco lessons… but driving home I got stuck in traffic. Usually there is no traffic going home, it usually takes me 15-20 min to go home, but yesterday took me 50 min. I got frustrated and anxious. I was mad that I had miss my first lesson and when I got home I ate ½ box of golden oreos…..  I know…… I shouldn’t have eat it, but at that time I really hasn’t thinking what I was doing (not a good excuse, but is the truth) As soon as I realize what I’ve done, I thru the rest of the oreos in the trash.; but as always after binge eating I was left with the feeling of regret and sadness for what I’ve done. After that I just did 30 min of yoga on my Wii, showered and went to bed. I hope today is better.......







Count down


364 days to go


Zero confidence


Same Weight.

1 comment:

  1. It's a process.... You have to take it a day at a time. Oreos were not the best choice, but you've eaten them, and tomorrow is another day! :) One of the biggest hurdles I've had to face so far is learning to forgive myself for "bumps" in the road. Too often overweight people make a mistake in their diet, and give in. It's not an all or nothing world. I have a problem with sodium. In all honesty I have a sweet tooth too...lol... but my real issue is with salt, it makes me retain a bunch of water. I've learned that when I indulge in salty things, I need to drastically up my water consumption. Which, in turn, makes me pee like 952 times a day. This helps to remind me to stay away from the salt. Maybe for you if you eat too many oreos or whatever, you can make yourself go to the gym. Work it off, don't punish yourself for working too hard, and don't try to work it off all in one day, spread it over a week. Maybe the extra work outs will help discourage the extra snacking? In the future, you could go for one oreo, and maybe a granola bar? Fiber One makes a good chocolate and oat bar that's sweet and takes awhile to chew. I read a study that says the longer people chew the more satiated they feel, even though the people were eating the same thing.

    You're also welcome to check out my blog. We're in the same boat. :)

    ReplyDelete