Friday, September 4, 2009

OMG

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!! I can not believe it!! I lost 2 lbs since yesterday!!!! I just weighted myself and there it was!!! I had to do it 3 times hahahhaahahaha I’m sooooooooooooooooo happy!!! I have to make myself be good this weekend



Yesterday thankfully was uneventful; I ate right, and tried not to snack (unhealthy)to much, frankly I just snaked 1 bag of 100 calories kettle corn, and it was so yummy!!.


Ummmmm let see, for breakfast I had cheerios with fat free milk and a small banana. Lunch consisted of 1 can of tuna, a litlle bit of lite mayo, mustard and iced green tea. For Dinner I had 2 mozzarella Di Buffala (from Costco they’re delicious) and about 6 small grilled sweet peppers and 1 body something protein shot, that has no sugar, no carbs and 50 mg of proteins with only 100 cal. Isn’t that fabulous??


I hope everybody has a great weekend….. I know I will!! Hahahahha.






Count down
362 days left




222lb (YES!!!)



Self steam WAY UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment